Saving One of Oregon’s Valued Historical Treasures
All improvements will be consistent with the conditions of National Register of Historic Places and abide by the U.S. Secretary of Interior’s Standards and Guidelines for Rehabilitating Historic Buildings.
Estimated restoration and preservation cost are approximately $2 million dollars.
Completed Restoration Projects
- Complete restoration on the Foundation
- Upgrade of the Security System
- Restored Roof over the Porch
- Repaired the hole on the North side of the House
- Replaced the missing skirt & drop-edge around house
- Established Caretaker’s residents on the site
- Major Repairs to the North Porch
- Stabilization work in the basement
- Complete Roof Replacement
- Restored the chimneys
- Replaced the gutters
- Completed Exterior Paint
- Install New Heating & Air Condition (HVAC)
- Plaster replacement from foundation work
- Buttery and garage demolition
- Rebuild two-story bunkhouse
- And more…
If you’d like to contribute to the Zimmerman Restoration fund, please contact us.