BECOME A MEMBER
East County Historical Organization (ECHO) welcomes new friends and neighbors near and far to help provide support for our programs, educational initiatives, exhibitions, and events. Without your generous support many of our services would not be possible. Consider becoming a member today.
As an ECHO member, you will receive the following benefits:
- Unlimited, free admission to our museums, jail, and tours for one year
- A year-long subscription to our Reflections newsletter
- Advance invitation to new exhibitions, events, and public programs
- Reduced rates for educational services and events
- Discounted membership to the Oregon Historical Society
- Discounts on Dell Products through the TechSoup website
- 10% discount on items in the gift shop
- $15 Student – Unlimited admission for one
- $20 Senior (65+) – Unlimited admission for one
- $20 Military/Veterans/Educators – Unlimited admission for one
- $20 Individual – Unlimited admission for one
- $35 Family – Unlimited admission for two adults and two family members
- $45 Family Plus – Unlimited admission for three adults and three family members
Your membership is tax deductible to the full extent of the law. If you prefer, you may decline taxable benefits.
For information on ECHO’s Corporate Membership Program or other ways you can support our organization, contact Danielle Utter, Executive Director, at 503-618-0946 or by email.
RECOGNIZING OUR PREMIUM MEMBERS
Cleone Lifetime Members:
Fred & Rita Aegerter
Arthur & Ann Kracke
Larry and Alice Leeper
Norman & Louella Webb
From all of us at ECHO, thank you!