Winterville Volunteers Needed
ECHO’s first big holiday event is happening soon, and we are seeking hosts to help us show off the Zimmerman House Museum in all of its finery.
We’re excited to have every room decorated with a theme for the occasion¹, plus there will be lots of activities in the park for guests to enjoy.
How It Will Work:
- We have five (5) positions to fill for approximately five (5) hours each night (5:30-10:00pm – Thurs/Sun or 5:30-10:00pm Fri-Sat)
- Three (3) house hosts, One (1) Lead House Host, and One (1) Booth Host
- Each shift will be 2.5 hours long (open and closing)
- We encourage you to consider a full shift and accommodations for those needing to sit are available
- Guests will be doing a self-guided tour, and hosts will be there to assist guests, answer their questions, and manage their flow
- Only 20 people are allowed in the house at a time with some exceptions for small children
- This especially applies to the upstairs portion of the home, as we are trying to alleviate traffic on the stairs
- The booth position will be located in the heated vendor tent and their goal is to promote ECHO, our museums/tours, and sell a few items. This will also be a seated position.
If you or someone you know would like to volunteer with ECHO during the event, please contact us at 503-806-2868 or via email for open time slots and with any questions.
Opportunities Outside of the Museum:
For those seeking to volunteer with the rest of the event, contact Brandon at Treadway Events & Entertainment for positions ranging from parking to security and more. There are many different options, so please don’t hesitate to inquire.
We are very excited for this inaugural event, and we hope you can help us make it a success!